My wife’s birthday was the other day, so we decided to celebrate with a Swiss-ish side dish. We used the iconic Raclette cheese and melted it over roasted potatoes and Brussels Sprouts. The simplicity of ingredients and the robustness of the flavour worked well! We suggest getting your cheese really good and melty (moreso than in our pictures) when you make this to maximize the awesomeness!
Time: 45 Minutes
- Raclette Cheese
- Baby Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Olive Oil
- Optional Seasonings:
- White Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash your potatoes, and place them into an oven safe pan
- Wash your Brussels Sprouts, cut the ends off (where they attach to the stalk), and place them in the same pan as your potatoes.
- Drizzle the potatoes and sprouts with a little olive oil, and combine by shaking the pan or with your hands to coat with the oil.
- Stash your pan in the oven for about 40 minutes.
- About 5 minutes before your potatoes and Brussels Sprouts are ready to come out of the oven, slice your Raclette, and add it to a Raclette grill (if you’re lucky enough to have one) or a frying pan with gradual edges (for ease of plating later). Heat the pan, and allow the cheese to get really good and melty.
- Remove your potatoes and sprouts from the oven, and transfer them to your plates.
- Top them with your melted Raclette and seasonings
- Devour, and enjoy!