Part two of our NFL Draft First Round dinner falls right in line with the Buffalo Fusion Football Food concept. This time, it was a combination of two recipes we’d made in the past: Buffalo Shrimp Tacos and BBQ Cauliflower Tacos. After cooking our cauliflower florets, we tossed them in Buffalo Sauce and then alongside a blue cheese cabbage and celery slaw in the taco shells. This gave the tacos all the classic wing flavours, and they turned out to be delicious!
We served our tacos alongside Crispy Buffalo Paneer Bites!
P.S. As I was writing this, I realized that I should have prepared a 7 course feast! Maybe next year!
Time: 25 Minutes
- Buffalo Sauce
- Topping of your Choice. Blue Cheese Coleslaw would be great, but we went with:
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Taco Shells
- Optional: Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Cut your cauliflower into florets.
- Heat some oil in a large pan (we used a Cast Iron Dutch Oven) with a lid. When the oil is hot, add your cauliflower, and cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally to soften and brown.
- As your cauliflower cooks, shred your cabbage and celery with the shredding plate of your food processor (or open your bag of pre-made slaw mix). Then, combine the veggies with blue cheese dressing, and stir to fully incorporate.
- When your cauliflower is cooked, pour some Buffalo Sauce into your pan, and stir to combine.
- Arrange your cauliflower and slaw in your taco shells.
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!