We needed a good, veggie side dish for our Buffalo Chicken Sloppy Joes, so we decided to dress some cabbage to make a funky Coleslaw that would complement the Buffalo Sauce of our sandwiches! Instead of using Mayonnaise and Vinegar to dress our cabbage, we mixed in some yogurt blue cheese dressing before topping the slaw with crumbled Blue Cheese!
This would be a great side for anything with Buffalo Sauce…or if you just want to add a little earthy flare to your next Burger adventure!
Time: 5 Minutes
- Shredded Cabbage
- Shredded Carrots
- Blue Cheese Dressing. We used Yogurt Blue Cheese, but regular will work too.
- Optional: Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Pour your slaw mixture into a bowl
- Add in your Blue Cheese Dressing
- Stir to combine.
- Plate, top with crumbled blue cheese, devour, and enjoy!