Welcome to Part 2 of our Crawfish Taco series, where I earned the nickname “Capsaicin Jason.” These tacos were delightfully spicy, as the crawfish was cooked with diced chipotle chilies in adobo sauce. To complement that heat, we mashed an avocado to build some creaminess…and we topped that all off with a yogurt ranch Coleslaw. We still needed a tissue or two and a glass of milk!
If you prefer something a little less spicy with your crawfish tails, try our Old Bay Crawfish Tacos!
Time: 15 Minutes
- Crawfish Tails
- Chipotle Chilies in Adobo Sauce (adjust amount to your spice desires)
- Corn or Flour Tortillas
- Suggested Toppings:
- Prep your taco toppings.
- Pour your crawfish tails into a large bowl.
- Dice your chipotle chilies, and stir them into your crawfish tails with some adobo sauce.
- Slice a lime, and squeeze the juice into your bowl as well.
- Heat a pan with some butter in it.
- When the butter’s hot, add your crawfish tails, and cook for a few minutes until they’re hot.
- As your tails cook, wrap your tortillas in a damp paper towel, and microwave them for 45-60 seconds.
- When your crawfish tails are hot, build your tacos!
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!