As we press forward with Ramp Recipes, we decided to try grilling them! We highly suggest this method if you’re so inclined (see what I did there?). Grilling was such an easy way to prepare them, and it gave them a little hint of charring, which added to the flavour and the texture. In the end, if you’ve got some ramps laying around, and you’re going to be grilling your entree…save some space on the grill and make these as your side!
We served our ramps as a side to complement Grilled Shrimp Skewers.
Time: 10 Minutes
- Spray Olive Oil
- Cover a metal (grill safe) baking sheet with a little foil, and give it a quick oil spray.
- Rinse your ramps, and pat them dry.
- Arrange your ramps on your baking sheet (overlap will happen, and that’s okay). Give them a quick olive oil spray.
- About 5 minutes before your entree finishes cooking, place your grill safe sheet on your grill. Toss your ramps occasionally with a spatula or tongs to ensure even cooking.
- Once your ramps have wilted and begun to char a little, you’re done!
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!