This dish was inspired by one we made a few weeks ago, Paprika Pork Chops. The cooking method is equally simple, but since we used a boneless pork cut, it was even easier to eat. In the end, we had a nice juicy, golden brown piece of pork with a nice hint of garlic…noticeable, but not overpowering (not like our Roasted Garlic and Broccoli Pasties).
Time: 30 Minutes
- Pork Loin Chops
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Trim any fat off the pork edges as you please, and then sprinkle some salt and garlic powder on your pork. Press it in so it cakes on, and then flip and repeat on the other side.
- On your stove top, heat some butter or oil in an oven safe pan (cast iron is preferable), and when it’s hot, add your pork loin chops.
- Allow to sear for about 3-4 minutes, flip, and allow to sear for another 3-4 minutes.
- Place your pan in the oven, and let your pork roast for another 15 minutes (give or take until it reaches about 160 degrees F in the middle).
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!