We oft turn to Roasted Baby Potatoes as a simple carbohydrate side dish for our meals. This time, we wanted to change it up a little and add some flare…so we turned our attention to some black truffle products that my sister and brother-in-law gave me for Christmas! The truffle infused our potatoes with an added bit of earthiness, and in the end, it worked very well.
We served our potatoes with Trout in a Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Sauce and Sautéed Green Beans. However, if you’re looking for a different protein, these would be great with a Grilled NY Strip Steak.
Time: 50 Minutes
- Baby Potatoes
- Olive Oil. We used Truffle Infused Olive Oil.
- Minced Black Truffle
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse your potatoes, and add them to a baking dish.
- Drizzle some olive oil over your potatoes, and add in a little scoop of minced black truffle and a small pinch of salt.
- Toss your potatoes in the pan to coat them with the truffle and oil.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. We did this with the lid on our baking dish.
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!