Here’s a very simple potato side that only requires one step. Additionally, I find that baby potatoes (especially the red ones) are more flavourful and have a less grainy texture than larger potatoes. I was always a potato boiler, and while that method still has its time and place, this is a great and very easy alternative, freeing you up to focus on other things while these cook.
Time: 40-45 Minutes
- Baby Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Any other seasonings you want (Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, rosemary sprigs, etc. are all good)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Rinse your potatoes, and put into a large oven safe dish
- Drizzle a little olive oil on, and toss to combine.
- Add your salt and any other seasonings, and toss once more
- Roast (uncovered gives a crispier skin but takes a little longer)
- Remove from oven, plate, devour, and enjoy!