This vegetable stir fry is simple, yet full of flavour. The only seasoning we used was black vinegar, which gave the veggies a bit of a tangy yet sweet taste with a hint of umami.
We served this with our Asian Stuffed Bell Peppers. However, this would be a great side dish to accompany any sort of Asian marinated grilled meats or even a roasted salmon fillet.
Time: 20 Minutes
- Green Beans
- White Mushrooms
- Black Vinegar (although rice vinegar would probably be good too)
- Prep your Veggies:
- Wash your green beans, cut the ends off, and snap in half.
- Wash your mushrooms, and cut into quarters.
- Slice your onion
- Heat some oil in a wok or other large frying pan, and when it’s hot, add your veggies.
- Allow to sautee for probably 5 minutes, and then add in some black vinegar, and stir to combine. Sautee until your green beans reach your desired level of doneness.
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!