If you’re looking for a fast weeknight meal, this one’s worth a try. It’s basically quick cook BBQ turkey with an added kick. We used whole peppercorns, but that added just a wee bit too much of the aforementioned “added kick,” so we suggest cracking or grinding your peppercorns when you make this one.
We served this with Sauteed Peas and Peppers and a baked sweet potato. Other sides we think would pair nicely with this entree are Succotash, Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Sauteed Broccolette and Onions, Garlic and Pepper Sauteed Green Beans, or Corn and Okra Medley.
Time: 15 Minutes
- Turkey Breast Cutlets (or thinly slice your own turkey breast)
- Your Favourite BBQ Sauce
- Peppercorns (We’re using a blend of black, white, green, and pink)
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan (we suggest cast iron), and add a little butter to it.
- Let the butter melt, and when it’s hot, add your turkey cutlets.
- After about 2 minutes (depending on thickness of your turkey), flip your meat.
- Spread your bbq sauce atop the turkey cutlets, and add your peppercorns atop (we highly suggest cracking/grinding them after we didn’t and experienced some intense bites).
- When your turkey is fully cooked (internal temperature of 165 degrees F), you’re done.
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!