If you’re looking for a quick and easy vegetable side dish that packs a lot of flavour without too many ingredients (and you don’t loathe peas), this one is worth a try.
We served this as a side for our Peppered BBQ Turkey Cutlets, but it would pair nicely with any roasted or grilled meat.
Time: 15 Minutes
- Green Peas
- Red Pepper
- Scallion Onions
- Dried Sage
- Minced Garlic
- Ground Pepper
- Wash and dice your red pepper and scallion onions.
- Melt some butter in a frying pan, and then add your peas. Sautee for a few minutes until they start to brown a little.
- Add in your red pepper and scallion onions along with your dried sage, minced garlic, and ground pepper.
- Sautee (adding a little more butter as necessary) over medium/low heat for about 6-8 minutes.
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!