We like this meal because it’s a complete dinner that can be made in about 15 minutes. It’s also completely customizable since you can swap vegetables, protein choices, and spices to make this dish hundreds of different ways based on your mood! We hope you enjoy!
Time: 15 Minutes
- Precooked Chicken Sausage Links (We used Roasted Garlic flavour)
- Red Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Couscous
- 1 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 Cup Water
- Heat some oil in a pan, and while it heats, dice your onion.
- Add your onion to the pan, and let it cook for a few minutes until it turns opaque.
- While the onion cooks, wash and cut your asparagus and red pepper. Then, add those to your pan, and sautee everything together.
- While the veggies cook, cut your chicken sausage, and add it to your pan. Add in your garlic powder as well. Cook for about 4-5 minutes until your sausage is hot and starts to brown a little.
- Combine your broth and water, and pour it into the pan. Bring to a rapid simmer.
- When your liquid is simmering, add your couscous to the pan, and stir to combine. Leave everything on the stove for another 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, so that the couscous can properly hydrate and cook.
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!