When your team has a 9:30am kickoff in London, it presents an opportunity to merge Football Food and Brunch! For this one, we opted to start with the concept of Deviled Eggs, and then we gave them the Buffalo treatment. In pursuit of said “Buffalo Treatment,” we swapped out the mayonnaise for blue cheese dressing and Buffalo Sauce…and then after refilling our eggs, we sprinkled some crumbled blue cheese atop our eggs. We may not have won the game, but we definitely won culinarily with this one!
As a side note that may only amuse me, this recipe was almost named “Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites.”
Time: 45 Minutes
- Buffalo Sauce
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Add your eggs and some water to a pot, and bring to a boil. Boil for around 12 minutes.
- Remove your eggs from the water, and transfer them to an ice bath to cool.
- When cool, peel your eggs.
- Slice each egg in half, and scoop the yolks into a bowl.
- Pour a little blue cheese dressing and buffalo sauce over your yolks, and combine with a fork until smooth.
- Scoop your yolk filling back into your eggs, and arrange on a plate.
- Sprinkle your crumbled blue cheese over your eggs.
- Devour and enjoy!