Welcome to part 2 of our Kimchi inspired feast! This recipe is our second side, and it’s quite easy to make…and quite tasty too! We don’t often cook with rice noodles, so when I saw them at the store, I was intrigued. I’m glad I purchased them, and I’ve since bought another box since they are very fun to cook with. They are a little lighter than other noodles, they cook very quickly, and they complement a variety of different flavours (see our Thai Peanut Shrimp recipe…coming soon).
We served these noodles alongside Kimchi Salmon and Kimchi Broccoli and Mushrooms.
Time: 15 Minutes
- Rice Noodles
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- When your water begins to simmer, heat a little vegetable oil in a pan, and add in your kimchi. Sauté, stirring occasionally as you turn your attention to your noodles.
- When your water reaches a boil, add in your noodles, and cook for a few minutes until they soften. Then, drain your water.
- Add your noodles to your kimchi pan, and spritz in some soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Toss all of your ingredients together to combine.
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!