Here’s another Fusion Recipe for you. This time, we built Indian flavours into one of the most iconic Western side dishes. They came out of the oven crispy and flavour packed!
We served this with our Chicken Saag Burgers on Homemade Naan, but they’d be a great addition to pretty much any plate where fries are customary! Same disclaimer as in the Chicken Saag Burger recipe…Pardon the ketchup splatter in the picture. We have a new bottle on our next shopping list.
Time: 45 Minutes
- Russet Potato
- Olive Oil
- Spices! Garam Masala will work well if you have that. We didn’t so we used the following.
- Ground Cumin
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Cloves
- Ground Turmeric
- Dried Cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 415 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with some foil.
- Wash and slice your potato into wedges (see first picture below).
- Place your wedges into a bowl, pour in some olive oil, top with your seasonings, and toss everything together to coat.
- Spread your coated wedges on your baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, flip, and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- When your fries are a nice golden brown and crispy to your liking, you’re done!
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!