Here’s the final installment of our Sesame Trifecta meal. To complete our plates, we needed a carb, so we turned to Ramen Noodles (the kind that comes in straight sticks, not the flavoured packets). We then used a few simple ingredients to build our own flavours that would mesh with the rest of our dinner.
We served our noodles with Sesame Crusted Trout Fillet and Spicy Sesame Broccoli.
Time: 20 Minutes
- Any Asian Noodles you like. We used Ramen (just the noodles, not from a pack with any flavourings)
- Sesame Oil
- Sesame Seeds
- Soy Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
- Bring a pot of water to a boil
- Add your noodles, and boil for about 7-8 minutes until your noodles are soft.
- Drain your noodle water, and then toss your noodles with the sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sautee for a minute or two to get them hot again.
- Sprinkle in your sesame seeds, and sautee for another minute, stirring to avoid sticking (add more oil if necessary).
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!