We love trout, and we’ve made a lot of Recipes for this versatile and delicious fish.. For this meal, we wanted to try building around Asian flavours, specifically Sesame. Every component of this meal had sesame incorporated into it, and luckily that tied everything together nicely. For the fish itself, the sesame seeds gave a crunchy earthiness to the fish in a highly detectable way that managed to also allow the fish’s natural taste to shine through.
Time: 20 Minutes
- Trout Fillet(s)
- Sesame Seeds
- Salt (or Soy Sauce)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with some foil. Give a quick oil spray atop the foil.
- Rinse your trout fillets, and place them skin-side down on the foil.
- Sprinkle on a little salt (or drop down a few spritzes of soy sauce).
- Place your sesame seeds atop the fillets to coat, and then once all of your fish is coated, lightly press the sesame seeds into the fish.
- Bake four about 5-7 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler, and broil under high heat for another 2-3 minutes to toast and brown your sesame seeds a bit.
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!