This side dish is pretty self explanatory, so I’ll skip a formal introduction. I like to make this whenever I’ve already fired up the grill (take a gander at Grilled Swordfish, NY Strip Steak, Gorgonzola Stuffed Steak, and Grilled Pork for a few ideas). This is a simple addition to any meal, and there is very little to clean when you’re done cooking!
Time: 15 Minutes
- Olive Oil Spray
- Your desired seasonings. I like a simple salt/pepper/garlic powder combination.
- Heat your grill
- Wash your zucchini, and cut the ends off. Then, cut it into 1/4 inch slices. I like to cut it on a bias for presentation purposes (see picture below).
- Lay your slices flat on your cutting board, and give them a quick oil spray. Then, flip them, and spray the other side before adding your seasonings to the top.
- Place them on the grill for about 3 minutes before flipping them and letting them go for another 3 minutes (or until your desired level of doneness).
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!