We bought a big bag of pink lady apples the other day to pack for lunches, and since our dogs quite fancy apples, we reckoned that we could spare a few for their benefit. As with our other Dog Treat Recipes, Sadie and Samuel watched eagerly as I stirred the ingredients together and scooped them onto the cookie sheet.
As with most of the treats we make, Samuel trusted and wolfed it down immediately while Sadie sniffed it for a while before finally eating hers. But as is always the case, they both came eagerly running with ears perked for seconds!
Time: 45 Minutes
- 2 Medium sized apples. We used Pink Lady Apples.
- 1 Tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- A sprinkle of Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees f, line a baking sheet with foil, and give the foil a quick oil spray.
- Core your apples, and discard the cores. Then, cut your apples into cubes, and chop them finely in the food processor.
- Place your processed apple into a mixing bowl. Then, add your peanut butter, flour, and cinnamon to the party, and stir to combine.
- Scoop your cookies into your baking sheet, and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, and then flip, and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool completely.
- Have your dog Sit, Devour, and Enjoy!