It had been too long since we’d had Zucchini noodles…so long that I think the last time was before we started this website. Add in the facts that we were cooking a dish that traditionally gets served with noodles and that the zucchini at the store looked great, and we really were left with no choice but to spiralize and sautee!
Time: 25 Minutes
- Zucchini (1 per serving) or pre-cut Zucchini Noodles
- Olive Oil
- Wash and spiralize your Zucchini. We used a stand mixer attachment to do ours, but there are other products on the market as well. Skip this if you’re using pre-cut Zucchini Noodles.
- Wash and slice your mushrooms, and dice your garlic as well.
- Melt some butter (mixed with olive oil) in a large pot or pan, and when it’s hot, add in your garlic. Sautee for a minute or two to start to caramelize, and then add in your other veggies.
- Sautee for about 15 minutes until everything’s cooked down nicely, and most of the water in the pot/pan has evaporated out.
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!