Here’s the final installment of our Sesame Trifecta meal. To complete our plates, we needed a carb, so we turned to Ramen Noodles (the kind that comes in straight sticks, not the flavoured packets). We then used a few simple ingredients to build our own flavours that would mesh with the rest of our dinner.
Time: 20 Minutes
- Any Asian Noodles you like. We used Ramen (just the noodles, not from a pack with any flavourings)
- Sesame Oil
- Sesame Seeds
- Soy Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
- Bring a pot of water to a boil
- Add your noodles, and boil for about 7-8 minutes until your noodles are soft.
- Drain your noodle water, and then toss your noodles with the sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sautee for a minute or two to get them hot again.
- Sprinkle in your sesame seeds, and sautee for another minute, stirring to avoid sticking (add more oil if necessary).
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!