Here’s a simple, wokkable side dish that that’s quick and easy to make. The sesame oil and soy sauce impart lots of flavour, and then the sesame seeds to finish it off add to the texture and the look.
Time: 20 Minutes
- Sesame Seeds
- Spicy Sesame Oil (or regular sesame oil and red pepper flakes)
- Soy Sauce
- Wash and cut your broccoli into medium sized florets.
- Heat some sesame (we used a mix of regular sesame and hot sesame) oil in a wok.
- When your oil is hot, add your broccoli, and sautee for about 6-7 minutes.
- When your broccoli turns a nice vibrant green and just begins to soften, add in a little soy sauce, and sprinkle in your sesame seeds.
- Stir fry for another 4-5 minutes until your broccoli reaches your desired level of tenderness.
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!