These noodles make for a great side dish for entrees with rich sauce since it’s nice and light. Or, you can add other vegetables to the mix (onion, red pepper, asparagus, etc), and turn this into an entree by adding more butter and maybe some Parmesan cheese to the recipe below.
We served this with Mutton Steak and Juniper Worcestershire Sauce. However, this would go well with any particularly saucy entree like Geschnetzeltes, Lamb Steak in Creamy Garlic Beer Sauce, or a Schnitzel with Zweibelsauce.
Time: 25 Minutes
- Egg Noodles
- Any seasonings you like. We recommend black pepper or paprika.
- Begin by boiling some water. When it boils, add your egg noodles, and let them cook until they’re soft.
- While your water starts to boil, slice your mushrooms. When you put your noodles into the water, melt some butter in a pan, and sautee your mushrooms and peas.
- When the noodles are done, drain them, and add them to your mushroom and pea pan.
- Stir to combine, and melt some more butter in the pan with everything.
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!