This dish is a quick and easy one that uses very few ingredients to pack a flavorful wallop. It also lends itself to a lot of customization because the peanut butter can easily be swapped out with other nut butters to give your dish a distinctive flair. We highly suggest Cashew Butter or Sunflower Butter as alternatives! You can also play with different protein and veggie combinations to make your meal perfect for you and your family!
We are serving it over broad rice noodles, but it would go well over other noodles or rice too.
Time: 30 Minutes
- Chicken Breast
- Peanut Butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- Stir Fry Veggies of your choice. We are using onions and snow peas.
- Soy Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
- Cut your veggies, and set them aside.
- Cut your chicken into large cubes or thin slices based on your preference.
- Heat a pan with some oil (we’re using peanut oil), and when the oil is hot, add your chicken, and let it cook for a bit, stirring intermittently.
- When the chicken is about half-way cooked, add your veggies, and continue to cook.
- When the chicken is cooked through, it’s time to build the sauce! Add a few scoops of peanut butter, and stir that in with your meat and veggies.
- Then, pour in some soy sauce, your rice vinegar, and Sriracha to your desired level of heat.
- Stir everything together (this should thin out your peanut butter and turn it into a nice sauce that coats everything). Add more peanut butter or liquid as needed to perfect your sauce.
- Plate, devour, and enjoy!